Why Should you choose BAS Buildings? We will treat you as a customer the same as we would like to be treated. Our name may be new, but we are not! We have have experienced shed builders, quality materials, and will offer you a high quality utility building at an affordable price. What other storage shed companies consider “options” BAS Buildings offers as standard. We are always on the lookout for new building technology to incorporate into our storage buildings. We work with you from start to finish. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER CONSTRUCTED BUILDING FOR THE PRICE.
ALL BAS BUILDINGS HAVE WARRANTIED, FULLY TREATED FLOOR SYSTEMS TO PROTECT AGAINST FUNGUS AND TERMITES
(All sheds include LP Prostruct treated wood floor, 10 yr warranty, no delamination, skid resistant surface, 12″ spaced pressure treated floor joists. Other companies may “say” their floors have warranties, but warranty is actually voided when floor placed in a shed. LP Prostruct flooring is the ONLY FLOOR WITH WARRANTY WHEN PLACED IN A SHED.)
ALL BAS BUILDINGS HAVE REAL EAVES TO PROTECT SIDING
(4-6″ eaves standard, 4-6″ trimmed, and 12″ boxed eaves available. In addition to being a more attractive shed, the larger eaves protect the siding from water run-off)
ALL BAS BUILDINGS HAVE COMPOSITE DOOR & CORNER TRIM.
(Smartside buildings have LP treated 1×4 trim, included as standard. Vinyl buildings have vinyl corner trim, residential doors have encasement)
ALL HORIZONTAL SIDING INCLUDES HOUSE WRAP AND RIDGE VENTS
(Vinyl, Hardieplank & LP composite wood lap siding)
BAS Buildings Construction:
- Any size, 8×8 storage sheds, large workshops, smoking sheds, she-sheds, man-caves and office sheds.
- Storage buildings are all built on your property, in your yard, behind fences, no problem.
- FULLY TREATED FLOOR SYSTEM! We use the leading industry Prostruct Floor System, decking treated with zinc borate and binders to resist termites, rot and fungus. 10 yr warranty, tested in tropics, and treated floor joists spaced 12″ apart for stronger flooring.. (Plywood floors typically not warrantied when placed horizontal in shed floors.)
- 4-6″ eaves (with option of larger overhangs, trimmed eaves, or boxed eaves) to prevent water running down siding and aging prematurely
- Continuous piano hinges to make doors hang true
- Garages with concrete pad.
- Horizontal siding (vinyl siding, wood lap siding, fiber cement siding) includes house wrap and ridge vent.
- Pressure treated floor joists spaced 12″ apart for stronger flooring
- Leveling with solid cement blocks
- 25 year shingles on felt for roof protection (options of radiant barrier roofing, drip edge & architectural shingles)
- LP composite door and corner trim to extend the life of the trim
- 2 gable vents to offer ventilation and cooling (options of 4′, 8′ and 12′ ridge vents)
- LP Smartside panels with Smartguard to resist termite and moisture damage, factory primed
- Matching your home with horizontal siding, architectural shingles or vinyl options
- Diamond metal threshold plate to protect flooring included
- Roof style Options: Gambrel, 5/12 pitch, 7/12 pitch, 9/12 pitch to match your home (standard 6″ eaves, or optional trimmed 6″ eaves or 12″ boxed eaves)
- Design assistance and endless options to make your building uniquely yours
- Assistance with HOAs and permitting
- We build in Raleigh, Clayton, Garner, Apex, Cary, Willow Spring, Angier, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Durham, Chapel Hill, Smithfield, Knightdale, Wake Forest and the surrounding communities.
Below is a sampling of our most popular storage sheds, with pricing. The sheds shown are 6′ sidewall, but all are available with 7′, or 8′ sidewalls, and many options. Our buildings are also available with a hardi plank or vinyl option. We offer on-line financing, 0% interest credit cards and Rent to Own. You can call, email or come by for a personal estimate
BAS Buildings Info
Standard GAF 3-Tab Shingles (choose color from below)