BAS Buildings, LLC will be happy to help you with your shed permitting.  Since large buildings are our specialty, we have a lot of experience assisting  customers in Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Clayton, Fuquay, Wake County, Johnston County and other surrounding municipalities, and knowing what is needed and when for a shed permit  We provide you with engineering plans, engineering letters, and we call for the inspections.  If questions arise, we follow up by  calling for you and finding out what the issue could be. We want to make purchasing storagge sheds easy for our customers!

Do I need a permit for storage sheds?  See more info on storage shed permitting.