Backyard Sheds are great for:
- Storing tools and gardening equipment
- Providing homeowners with extra workspace
- Storing outdoor play equipment: bicycles, go-karts, kayaks, etc.
- Securely storing potentially harmful lawn-care/auto-care chemicals
- Having a place for hobby work
- Creating a man cave to escape alone or with friends and just enjoy your He-Time
- Creating a she-shed, to escape the house for private Me-Time to read, relax or what ever
- Provide a place for parents or adult children to keep their belongings
Sheds can accommodate storage, provide protection for your equipment, or provide additional work or living space.
If you are storing hand tools, you will likely need to install peg boards and cabinets in the storage building. Hooks can be installed in sheds to hang gardening tools, freeing up space for lawn-care equipment. Wall hangers for kayaks, canoes, and bicycles can free up space for performing maintenance on those items. If you need storage and a workspace, you may want a large shed that is tall enough to add a loft, or a large workshop.
Not only will your new shed that we build on site in your yard be useful, but with options such as horizontal siding (vinyl siding, cement siding, wood lap siding), architectural shingles, patio doors, residential doors, porches, shelving and other options, our outside buildings will be pleasing to you and your HOA. Our shed builders also make sure your backyard building meets permitting codes.
The way you will use your storage shed will help determine where you place it. If you will be using your shed as a workshop or for storage of frequently accessed items, you will need to place your shed in a conveniently accessible area of your yard. If you want a workshop, access to home, driveways and gates becomes important.
BAS Buildings has assisted customers in Raleigh, Cary, Clayton, Garner, Apex, Fuquay, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Willow Spring, Holly Springs and other areas to construct storage sheds providing the best location and best used of their sheds.